Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome!



Hi everyone,
Welcome to my blog! Next year I'm going to do a High School exchange year in the USA with the organization EF. With this blog I want to keep everyone up to date about the preparations and my exchange year itself. I'll post pictures and compare the USA to the Netherlands. If you have any questions or want to read something special, please leave a comment! And if you want to receive an email when I post something on my blog you can subscribe on the right.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and be a part of my year!

3 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat gaaf, zo'n reis! Ik ben een keer een week op uitwisseling naar Rusland geweest, dat vond ik al lang... Maar een jaar, poeh... Echt, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje :) Ik ben zelf ook heel benieuwd hoe het gaat zijn! En wat gaaf dat je naar Rusland bent geweest!

      Delete